JPs Software - Cut
This is a little collection of video-plugins for Pinnacles software Studio 9 (and 10). It is an early beta-release of the plugins, so use them at your own risc. Feel free to send feedback and comments. The plugin was tested under Windows XP with Studio 9.4 - but most of the effects should also run under Studio 10. Programming these video-effects is an hobby of mine, so the plugin can be used freely as defined by the Gnu Public License (version 2 or later, see file COPYING).
Jan Peter Riegel, (c) 2006
Attention: if you encounter watermarks from Pinnacle when using my plugins, just update to the latest version of JPsEffects!
A big thank you for your e-mails and help - especially by the people behind the Declic Video-FX Website. With your help I was able to create a version of JPsEffects for Studio 17 (and 16?). It's great to see that people still like the effects after so many years! A special thank you goes to Saby for the french translation and lots of bugfixes.
Cut and raise part of the video.
Use this effect tu cut out a part of the input video and raise it above the rest of the clip. A shadow is also created and the cutted part can be moved over time.
- Start pos. x: x-Position of the centre of the video part to cut at the beginning of the clip.
- Start pos. y: y-Position of the centre of the video part to cut at the beginning of the clip.
- End pos. x: x-Position of the centre of the video part to cut at the end of the clip.
- End pos. y: y-Position of the centre of the video part to cut at the end of the clip.
- Width: Width of the cutted part.
- Height: Height of the cutted part.
- Level: The amount by which te cutted part should be raised.
- Direction: Direction in which the cutted part should be raised (the shadow is in the opposite direction).
- Brightness: Use this parameter to make the cutted part brighter or darker.
- Border: You can make an additional black border around the cutted part.
|0.2 ||17.3.2006 ||Documentation and new icon|
|0.1 ||24.7.2005 ||Initial version|